Select – Mite Division
CLICK HERE for Hotel accommodations for the Mite OSSTA’s August 24-26, 2018
The select program fee is an additional $210.00, which covers the uniform (the player keeps the entire uniform),a team photo and participation in 4 tournaments in cities around Brampton. And our own Brampton Tournament, for a total of 5 tournaments.
Select Program Objectives
- To field competitive select teams in every division. This means we need a large turn out for our tryouts and we will select the best players at every position.
- To have the select coaches focus on developing the skills of the select players.
- To host a successful Brampton tournament that visiting teams will want to return to every year.
Parent & Player Expectations & Responsibilities
Successful players and their parents will:
- Be committed to give 100% effort on the field when playing and practicing.
- Be prepared to attend 5-6 additional practices throughout the season.
- Be available for the scheduled tournaments (see schedule below).
- Assist in running the Brampton Select tournament for their division
- Have fun, meet new friends and add some extra excitement to your season.
Try Out Dates
Select coaches will be looking for the 12 best players to fill out the team, including those with softball skills, a positive attitude, enthusiasm and a willingness to learn. Players should attend all tryouts (at least 1 is mandatory). The final try out will be used for final selection at the coach’s discretion. Try outs will be held even if it rains.
|May 26||1-3pm||Fairgrounds Burgundy|
|May 27||10am-12pm||Fairgrounds Burgundy|
The following tournaments have been selected. Players should check the dates to make sure they Are available prior to trying out.
|OSSTA’s – Brampton||Aug 25-26|
For More Information Contact
|Select Coach:||Jim Marshallemail@example.com|
|Select Convenor:||Manuel Silvafirstname.lastname@example.org|